Updated Coliseum Renovation Alternative Drawings

I updated some drawings from my original post about a Coliseum renovation alternative. You can read my original post here for further explanation. I'll do a more detailed write-up later, but the main differences are a plan for Phase 2 and the addition of a retractable seating system in both endzones to bring the stands closer to the field. 


Plan overview.

South side cross-section.

Phase 2 overview.


West cross-section, with phase 2 addition.


Ground level floor plan, with phase 2 addition.

I'll do a full post about these in the near future.

Comments

  1. Really like the idea of retacable seating as the students are now more closer to the field and can support them a lot better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Alternative Design for USC's Coliseum Renovation

Coliseum Renovation Plans Leaked